Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1st Blog of 2014

 Hello and Happy Holidays!..............okay so I am a little late for that. Well I hope you all had an amazing holiday season. I know I did, and it was only made that much more merrier having Trevor around this year. He had a great first Christmas even though he was still unable to open his own presents, He found the wrapping paper was more fun then whatever me or his mom had just opened. I hope this is a trend that continues as he gets older because wrapping paper is easier on the wallet than Legos are. When he's 16 his Christmas list better just say "A shit load of wrapping paper" and that's it. Now that I think about it maybe it's better if he wants expensive toys instead of some wrapping paper. I'd hate for him to end up on that show 'My Strange Addiction" .
    Since we are almost a month into the new year I should ask how your New Years resolutions are holding up. If you said "good" well then that's excellent. If you said "not so good" then welcome to the club. Alot of us make these promises every year at this time to do things to better ourselves. Things like lose weight, stop smoking, get a new job, stop tweeting out photos of your penis, and every year most of us fail. I've made the same resolution every for the last 10 years to never go grocery shopping ever again and every year I fail. If you've read previous posts then you know how I feel about grocery shopping.
    I've also have been wanting to shed some pounds and get healthier but every year it's the same result. Why do we wait till the beginning of the year to make these promises to better ourselves. The fact is we should be looking to better ourselves everyday, every week. Sure it may be tough to make those changes and we may slip up but there is no reason to put it off for the first of the year. I know all about procrastination. Hell I love procrastination! I'm fucking great at it, just ask my wife. My son will be my motivation to make the changes I need to make. Find yours and never stop trying to become a better you.
   Through my connections that I have, I was able to get my hands on some pretty popular peoples New Years resolutions from 2013, and I'd like to share them with you. Enjoy!!

The Cleveland Browns:  1. Hire Head Coach
                                     2. Continue long standing tradition of disappointing our loyal fan base
                                     3. Trade our star running back and sign an over the hill replacement
                                     4. Fire Head Coach

Miley Cyrus:  1. Ruin "Twerking" for everybody
                     2. Give fellatio to a sledge hammer in a music video. (See "Wrecking Ball".....better yet don't)

Justin Bieber:  1. Continue to make extremely crappy music
                      2. Egg neighbors house
                      3. Make people hate me even more than they already do

Robin Thicke:  1. Make the biggest song of the year and be sure that radio over plays it.
                       2. Dress like Beetlejuice for VMA performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment